- Up to £26000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Property and Housing
- Office Support
- Property Manager
At Accountable Recruitment we have a great opportunity for an outstanding and experienced Property Manager for a rapidly expanding property management team in the Liverpool area.
Normal working hours: Typically 5 days per week = Weekdays 9-5 with a 12-8 on Thursdays, some Saturdays on a rota basis (not expected to be more than 1 in 2-3).
Salary: £22,000.00-£26,000.00 per year plus bonus structure.
You must be a self-driven, motivated, and enthusiastic individual who is hard working, outgoing, a good communicator and, above all - passionate about property!
The ideal candidate must be willing to always go the extra mile, providing an exceptional level of customer service, building an excellent rapport with all contacts within the business and externally. This is a challenging role which is ideal for someone who thrives upon working in a fast-moving environment. You will be part of a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient customer service. The successful candidate will have the potential to make a real impact within our business and will have lots of opportunities for development.
Main responsibilities to include:
- Be the main point of contact for our customers
- Co-ordinate maintenance for your portfolio
- Assist with the process and collection of any tenant arrears
- Conduct weekly and monthly compliance reports (in person and or via our cleaners)
- Organise any new compliance certificates needed
- Organising and conducting of property inspections
- Processing of inspections, carrying out maintenance quality checks and site surveys
- Managing the DPS for closing/renewing of deposits
- Complete any other delegated tasks that may assist the smooth running of the sites and property office
- Efficient management of your own diary
- At least 2 years' working knowledge in a property management role
- Extremely organised
- Self-motivated; must be able to work on your own initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the Liverpool area
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook and Word
- Good knowledge and understanding of the lettings/property management process and current legislation changes is essential
- Willing to work additional hours where needed to continue providing an exceptional service
- Eagerness towards learning and developing
Apply for this position
For more info please contact me on:-