HR Advisor (Employee Relations)
- £30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Human Resources and Personnel
- HR Advisor (Employee Relations)
Adaptable Recruitment are pleased to be supporting one of our key clients in Liverpool who are looking for an HR Advisor to join their People team in this full time, permanent role.
As HR Advisor your role will range from managing ER casework, supporting on a variety of HR projects and supervising HR Assistants in the team.
Salary and Benefits:
- 25 days' annual leave
- Christmas shutdown
- Flexible, agile and home working
- Permanent health insurance
HR Advisor Duties:
- Providing HR/employment advice to managers and employees as required
- Supporting managers and employees on HR processes including redundancy and TUPE
- Managing restructure projects and consultation processes
- Reviewing HR processes and making recommendations for changes
- Liaising with employees who are absent and supporting their line manager with return to work meetings, absence reviews etc.
- Making Occupational Health referrals where appropriate, building relationship with Occupational Health provider and support line managers with recommendations and reasonable adjustments
- Undertaking duty of care and return to work meetings
- Supporting HR Assistants to ensure all general HR administration is up to date
- CIPD qualification (Level 5 or equivalent as a minimum requirement)
- Previous experience in providing HR advice on a range of HR related issues.
- Excellent understanding of employment law.