Internal Account Manager
- Up to £30000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Office Support
- Internal Account Manager
At Adaptable Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Account Manager to join a fast growing business in the Liverpool area
Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
8.30 to 5.00 working hours
Fully office based
25 + bank holidays
Intense Training Provided
Main responsibilities to include:-
- Internal sales with the possibility of transitioning to external sales after the training period.
- Attendance at road shows and events (all expenses paid).
- Measurement and advisory roles, requiring a proactive and articulate approach.
- Collaboration with the wider team to achieve collective goals.
- Regular external meetings, initially with mentorship from experienced team members.
The ideal candidate:
- Willingness to undergo a 12-month intensive training program.
- Ability to measure up and provide valuable advice.
- Own car required; however, initial meetings will be accompanied by senior team members.
- Flexibility to attend road shows and events.
- Articulate communication skills.
Email Exercise: Please be prepared to demonstrate your written communication skills by responding to a scenario-based email.
Interview with directors: An interview with key team members to assess your compatibility with the team and gauge your enthusiasm for the role.
Face-to-Face Interview with Wider Team: The final stage will involve an in-person meeting with the broader team to understand how you would fit into the company culture.
For more info please contact me on:
LauraApply for this position