Senior Accounts Assistant
- £27000 - £30000.00 per annum + 10% annual bonus
- Full Time
- Transactional Finance
- Senior Accounts Assistant
Permanent opportunity for an experienced Accounts / Finance Assistant to be based in Birkenhead // Up to £30,000 DOE // Immediate start can be available for the right individual.
Reporting to and working directly with the Group Finance Manager, the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for providing transactional and administrative support to both the Finance team and the wider business.
Salary: Up to £30,000
Working: Office based / flexible start and finish times
- Purchase ledger duties:
- Posting of invoices to the purchase ledger.
- Allocation of supplier payments.
- Provision of remittance advices.
- Liaising with suppliers and query resolution
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
Sales ledger duties:
- Allocation of cash to the sales ledger
- Credit control.
- Processing of expense claims and related payments.
- Supporting the preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly VAT returns.
- Maintenance of the centralised Accounts Inbox, including printing of invoices and
- Completion of daily sales reporting to Group.
- Assisting with the provision of information to the auditors and supporting audit
Minimum Requirements - Education and Experience:
- Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work confidently and on own initiative.
- Ability to keep information confidential where appropriate.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to concentrate on detail and quality of
- Experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel.
- Experience in the use of ERP systems.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714 382233 //Apply for this position