Project Support Officer
- £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Office Support
- Project Support Officer
At Adaptable Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Support Officer to join an award winning family owned company in the Southport area working in a brilliant office environment with a great culture.
Package: up to £35K DOE - (9-5.30 pm - 37.5 hours)
Holidays: 21 days + bank (shut down over Christmas extra)
Location: Southport - Fully Office based - Parking on site
Benefits: Perk box - Work place pension - Company events
Key Responsibilties to include:
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of project documentation, including project plans, schedules, status reports, meeting minutes, and other relevant records.
- Coordinate and schedule project-related meetings, workshops, and reviews. Prepare agendas, distribute meeting materials, and document meeting outcomes.
- Collaborate with investment professionals and project managers to create and maintain project documentation, including investment proposals, due diligence reports, project plans, and performance summaries. Collaborate with project managers to allocate resources efficiently and track resource availability.
- Monitor project timelines and milestones, ensuring alignment with investment objectives. Communicate with team members to track progress and address potential delays.
- Identify potential risks to project success, document them, and assist in developing risk mitigation strategies and contingency plans.
- Maintain a centralized repository for project documents, ensuring easy access and version control for all relevant materials.
- Act as a point of contact for project-related inquiries from internal and external stakeholders. Keep stakeholders informed about project progress, changes, and updates.
- Assist in tracking project expenses and adherence to the allocated budget. Provide regular updates on budget utilization.
- Perform quality checks on project deliverables and coordinate reviews and approvals to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Support change management processes by documenting and communicating changes to project scope, timelines, and objectives.
- Provide training and support to team members on project management tools, processes, and procedures.
- Handle administrative tasks such as setting up project management software and maintaining project-related files.
- Contribute to the identification of lessons learned throughout the project lifecycle and assist in documenting these lessons for process improvement.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of project management processes and practices within the organisation.
The ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Project management qualifications such as LSS Green/Blackbelt, PRINCE2, APM, CAPM.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate effective collaboration with team members and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and best practices.
- Experience in administrative or coordination roles is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Desirable: Experience in the financial industry and managing financial projects.
For more info please contact me on: