- Up to £37500.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Building and Construction
- Office Support
Estimator- Northwest / Permanent / Full-time Monday-Friday / Salary £37k+
Adaptable Recruitment are wishing to speak to candidates who are looking for an Estimator role within the construction industry based in the Northwest.
This is a full-time permanent position.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Dynamic/ Flexible working
- Enhanced Benefits Package
Apply for this position
* As an Estimator you will successfully manage the tender documentation from initial enquiry stage to settlement
* To read and interpret tender documentation, specifications, and drawings
* To compile both subcontract and material enquiries
* To abstract quantities for enquiries and pricing
* The evaluation of Sub-contractors and material quotations
* To highlight potential contractual implications
* The training & supervision of junior members of staff
* To liaise with sub-contractors, suppliers, and all Company departments
Who will I report in to?
This role will report into the Director and Senior Management
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening as soon as possible.
* Knowledge of tendering procedures/contract conditions
* Knowledge of construction industry
* Knowledge of pricing from "first principles"
* Adaptability to respond quickly to changes in legislation
* To provide accurate and timely information
* Make decisions whilst working under pressure
* Computer literate
* Experience of Conquest estimating software is advantageous but not essential
If this is something of interest, please get in touch with Chloe at Adaptable Recruitment