- Up to £27000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- HR Advisor
HR Advisor / up £32,000 dependent on experience / Knowsley /
Adaptable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for an HR Advisor role within a company that is unique in their offering of fully integrated end to end design.
Most important thing for this role is to always promote a positive and professional image of the department.
This a chance to progress and develop within the business and have autonomy in the role, whilst being mentored by senior managers within the business.
- Salary £27,000 - £32,000 (dependent on experience)
- Free Parking
- Bonus Scheme
- Healthcare Cashback Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company Contribution Pension Scheme
- Training Opportunities
- Gym & Retail Discounts
- 33 days per annum, inclusive of bank holidays and company closures
Location: Knowsley - free parking on site
The key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Offer advice, support, and administration across full range of HR activities.
- Offer advice to managers, when required, over all staff issues and employee relations.
- Recommend improvements to systems and procedures to improve efficiency of the HR department.
- Oversee and assist the process of adverse actions, grievances, disciplinary hearings, redundancy consultations and other employee matters.
- Assist with pay and benefits reviews and implementation.
- Conduct maternity and paternity administration.
- Manage personal, sensitive, and confidential information in a professional manner.
- Handle administration process and ensure associated payroll processes are completed to a strict deadline.
- Ensure all procedures and paperwork are correct, in relation to business processes.
- Manage Leavers and Exit Processes - conduct exit interviews etc.
- Provide general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms, and reports, filing electronic and hard copy documents and tracking deadlines.
- Ensure timely response to HR calls and monitor the HR inbox through to conclusion.
- Promote a positive and professional image of the department, by adhering to company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Raise and follow up on non-conformance reports, to ensure that any actions identified, pursued, and resolved.
- Work as part of a larger team to develop working practices and procedures.
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the HR Manager
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening ASAP
- Have strong planning, organisation, and monitoring abilities.
- Enjoy a challenge, have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Have a strong orientation towards quality, safety, and continuous improvement.
- Have the ability to prioritise work, work well under pressure, meet deadlines and manage business expectations.
- Be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work.
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Lindsay Murphy on 07711 405 861