- Up to £24960 per annum
- Full Time
- Human Resources and Personnel
- HR Officer
Human Resource Assistant / £24,960 / Full Time
Adaptable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for a Human Resource Assistant who will play a key role supporting and contributing to the delivery of our clients HR service.
You will be working with the Chief Executive and the Human Resources Manager.
- Full time, Office Based, Monday to Friday
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free or subsidised travel.
- Supplemental pay types:
- Loyalty bonus
Location: Liverpool City Centre
- Support with Business partnering with non-finance managers to develop performance.
- Recruitment and selection.
- Induction, probation, absence management.
- Performance management.
- Employee relations.
- You will be responsible for managing all communications and administration for the Chief Executive, the Chair and the Board and will liaise with key external stakeholders in relation to funding including producing necessary monitoring information to meet our grant conditions.
- This is an ideal opportunity for someone with good administrative, analytical, and organisational ability who is interested in a role in performing arts administration, and in developing their HR skills and knowledge.
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the Human Resources Manager
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening ASAP
- Great communications skills
- Have good knowledge and experience of HR administrative duties.
- Good administrative skills
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Lindsay Murphy 07711 405 861.Apply for this position