Junior Data Analyst
- £21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Admin and Secretarial
- Office Support
- Junior Data Analyst
Adaptable Recruitment are working with a key client in Liverpool city centre who are looking to appoint a Junior Data Analyst to join their talented data team. You will be working on high volumes of data analysis and reconciliation using MS Excel and Power BI.
- Up to £23,000
- 25 days holiday plus BHs
- Hybrid working - 3 days office, 2 days home
- 8am-4pm hours
Location: Liverpool city centre
- Daily reconciliations of data from multiple systems.
- Uploading data to internal/external systems with complete accuracy.
- Producing reports, answering queries, and resolving issues for multiple departments within the company.
- Using automations systems to record data, ensuring they are accurate and fixing issues within the coding.
- Handle changing workloads to cover A/L and sickness.
- Experience of working with high volumes of data.
- Excel Skills including V-Lookups, Match, Index and Pivot Tables.
- High levels of concentration coupled with excellent attention to detail.
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the Data Analyst Team Manager
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening ASAP
- Experience of the use of Excel. Ability to create and read nested formulas. Skills including X-Lookups, If statements, Count and Match formulas and Pivot Tables.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Experience with Microsoft 365. Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate and Office applications.
- Ability to work under pressure, clear communication, and ability to report issues.
- Personal attributes - effective: Influencing, Attention to Detail, Target Orientation, Drive & Resilience, Verbal Communications and Customer Service skills.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Experience of the use of database systems to input data and interrogate information and produce reports.
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Laura on:-
Apply for this position