Human Resources Assistant
- £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Human Resources and Personnel
- Human Resources Assistant
Human Resources Assistant / up to £25,000 / Southport
Adaptable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for an HR Assistant role in Southport within a family-owned company, with a global reach.
Adaptable Recruitment have a fabulous opportunity for an HR Assistant to join this dynamic and fast paced company. As HR Assistant you will play a key role in this successful company while working under the guidance of a dynamic and experienced manager.
Previous HR Administration experience would be ideal, and in addition to develop your career you will be supported in your CIPD qualifications.
Package: Up to £25,000 (9-5pm - 37.5 hours)
Holidays: 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Location: Southport - Fully Office based - Free parking on site.
Benefits: Perk box - Study Support
- First point of call to assist with all HR related enquiries/requests.
- Completing the administration involved with the New Starter, Leaver and Employee Change processes.
- Managing an effective process for communication to employees for policies and procedure relating to the employee life cycle.
- Coordinating recruitment selection processes including, advertising roles through to on-boarding.
- Managing and maintaining absence management including day to day reporting including providing advice to managers on processes and policies.
- Update and maintain employee records and HR systems with high levels of accuracy, sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Preparing offer letters and contracts of employment for new employees and the associated new starter documentation and liaison with future employees and set up of probation reviews with managers.
- Complete all administration for starters, leavers and changes to employee details and relevant information required for payroll and benefits processing.
- Undertake all required new starter pre-employment and criminal record checks, seeking advice from the HR Manager where appropriate.
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the Human Resources Manager
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening ASAP.
- CIPD Level 3/ Working towards OR previous HR experience.
- Previous experience as a HR Administrator/Assistant is desirable.
- Ability to organise workload and prioritise deadlines.
- Experienced and confidence with different Microsoft Office systems.
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Lindsay Murphy on 07711405861
Apply for this position