Trainee Legal Cashier
- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- Full Time
- Transactional Finance
- Trainee Legal Cashier
Legal Cashier / £22,000 - £25,000 / Liverpool City Centre / 12 month FTC (View to go permanent)
Adaptable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for a Legal Cashier role within a growing business in Liverpool City Centre
- Salary £22,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Hybrid working pattern - 3 at home and 2 in office (after 3 week training period)
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- AAT Study Support
Location: Liverpool City Centre
- Process all client payments out
- Ensure bank reconciliations and investigations on discrepancies are completed in a timely manner
- Liaise with credit control team to obtain the allocations for unidentified amounts
- Assist Accounts Payable function with supplier payments from time to time
- Provide support and communicate with wider finance team with updates
Who will I report into?
This role will report directly into the Account Manager
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening ASAP
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment within customer service or administration desirable
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Enthusiasm, energy and desire to learn key!
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages such as excel desirable
Apply for this position
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Nichola Watson on 07547 418 887