Trainee Credit Controller
- Up to £22000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Transactional Finance
- Trainee Credit Controller
Credit Controller / £22,000 - £24,000 / Liverpool City Centre / Permanent
Adaptable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for a Credit Control role within a growing business in Liverpool City Centre
- Salary £22,000 - £24,000
- Full-time, Permanent
- Hybrid working pattern - 3 at home and 2 in office (after 3 week training period)
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life assurance
Location: Liverpool City Centre
- Contact customers by telephone, letter etc. regarding the collection of debt
- Negotiate with customers to ensure debt is received.
- Use objection handling strategies to overcome customers objections.
- Deal with queries internally and externally
- Provide support and communicate with wider finance team with updates
Who will I report into?
This role will report directly into the Credit Manager
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening ASAP
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment within customer service or administration desirable
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Enthusiasm, energy and desire to learn key!
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages such as excel desirable
Apply for this position
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Nichola Watson on 07547 418 887