- Up to £40000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Transactional Finance
- Procurement Planner
At Adaptable Recruitment we have a great opportunity for a Procurement Planner to join a Fantastic team in the Liverpool area
** 12 months FTC **
** £40,000 Depending on experience **
** Hybrid working **
Reporting to: UK Procurement manager
Responsibilities to include:
- Exploring risks and opportunities end to end to achieve the agreed business goals and KPIs.
- Create, lead and embed the company's vision and plans, working in partnership with customers.
- Inventory optimization and data analysis in support of Procurement and materials managers.
- Manage costs within operations & supply chain, ensuring that processes and systems are effective to meet their needs and deliver agreed service levels.
- Analyse and give clear and concise reports to the team to assist in the achievement of KPIs and Key Success Factors.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong analytical and proficient in the use of external market data tools with the ability to turn data into insight.
- 3 Years + Procurement experience.
- Strategic thinker and a good people person.
- Good communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Interviews to take place: ASAP
For more info please contact me on: